STOP to floods due to overflow of the osmosis water reservoir.
Find a reseller
Smart ASOV stops the reverse osmosis unit in time and will avoid any unpleasant surprises!
Smart ASOV comes with an electronic solenoid valve that can be installed in a few seconds on your reverse osmosis unit, as well as a dual optical magnetic sensor that will be attached at the desired level to any tank, bucket or other container. It is this electronic solenoid valve that will cut off the water at the outlet of your reverse osmosis unit, when the level defined by the optical sensor is reached.
No drilling is required and there is no risk of a float valve failure, as the patented dual optical sensor provides unparalleled safety.
Max. Mounting Thickness :
- Sensor : 1/2 inch (12.7 mm)
- RO Tubing Holder : 1.2 inches (30.5 mm)
- Cable lengh from power supply to controller
- 180 cm (6 ft)
- Input voltage
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- RO Solenoid Valve
- 6W @ 12 VDC - 1/4-inch RO Tubing Connection
- Length of Cable between Sensor and Controller
- 300 cm
- Cable Length of Solenoid Valve
- 120 cm
16 other products in the same category: