Black Box Basic Kit EU
Black Box Controller by Aquatronica is a leading-edge controller devised for users who want to stay connected to their aquarium and program its operation, even remotely.
Find a reseller
Thanks to integrated USB, SD, Ethernet and Wi-Fi moduls, the user can indeed connect to their aquarium and view the trend of the parameters of the thanks via their mobile devices (PC, tablet, netbook, SmartPhone) .
The Aquatronica Black Box Controller is not equipped with a display, because it uses the display of the connected mobile devices. It has equipped with 4 buttons for a short-selection of the preset funcions and 4 LEDS, flashing in case of alarm.
The Aquatronica Black Box Controller is designed to control one or more salt or soft water aquariums simultaneosly.
The system also manages the automatic forwarding of e-mails for reports and alarms.
The innovative element of the Black Box Controller is the ease of access to the programming software via Internet browser: this makes the system compatible with Windows™ and Apple™ enviroments.
It is compatible with all AQUATRONICA products (modules, interfaces, lights and accessories)
The Aquatronica Black Box BASIC Kit includes:
- 1 Black Box Controller
- 1 Controllable power strip with 6 Schuko switch sockets
- 1 Level sensor
- 1 Temperature probe
- 1 Inteface and 1 Probe for pH
Compatible Wi-Fi USB sticks:
- Netgear VG111v2
- Tp-Link TL-WN723N 150 Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter (v1, v2)
- Tp-Link TL-WN823N 300 Mbps Wireless N Mini USB Adapter
- D-Link DWA-131
- Power consumption
- 10w without connection of USB peripherals
- Dimensions (L × l × H)
- 190,5 × 128,5 × 34,5 cm
- Power Supply unit
- 110 / 220V - 50 Hhz
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (via a Wi-Fi key to buy separately)
- Software features
- Web interface, notification E-mails, webservice for custom applications
- Data backup
- USB stick, SD card
- Windows ™ and Macintosh ™
16 other products in the same category: