Touch Controller BASIC Kit EU
The Aquatronica Touch Controller BASIC Kit allows the management of one or more fresh or seawateraquariums.
Find a reseller
The Touch Controller is an innovative control unit with a elegant 7 "touch screen.
With its large, simple interface, user-friendly and intuitive touch screen, the Touch Controller allows the user to easily check the chemical parameters of his aquarium, easily establish programs to control connected devices (for example, pumps, heaters, etc.).
The Touch Controller can be connected to the Internet, via a built-in LAN module or a compatible Wifi key (sold separately), which allows its remote access by Smartphone, tablet or PC, via an Internet browser (the system is compatible with Windows ™ and Apple ™).
The Touch Controller can also automatically send alerts by e-mail if you have trouble with an aquarium and allow the aquarist to access remotely to see what is happening and possibly correct the problem.
The Touch Controller has two USB ports and an SD card reader. It is also compatible with all Aquatronica products, modules, interfaces and accessories.
The Aquatronica Touch controller BASIC Kit includes:
- 1 Touch Controller with a 7 "touch screen
- 1 block with 6 controllable Schuko plugs
- 1 probe and 1 level interface
- 1 probe and 1 interface for pH
- 1 Temperature probe.
Compatible Wi-Fi USB sticks:
- Netgear VG111v2
- Tp-Link TL-WN723N 150 Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter (v1, v2)
- Tp-Link TL-WN823N 300 Mbps Wireless N Mini USB Adapter
- D-Link DWA-131
- Power consumption
- 10w without connection of USB peripherals
- Dimensions (L × l × H)
- 190,5 × 128,5 × 34,5 cm
- Power Supply unit
- 110 / 220V - 50 Hhz
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (via a Wi-Fi key to buy separately)
- Software features
- Web interface, notification E-mails, webservice for custom applications
- Data backup
- USB stick, SD card
- Windows ™ and Macintosh ™
- 7” colour touch screen
16 other products in the same category: